Brampton intersection to be avoided after collision; motorcyclist in serious condition
Peel Regional Police is advising drivers to stay away from a Brampton intersectrion after a motorcycle and vehicle collided early Friday evening.
Around 6:10 p.m. Friday, PRP responded to a report of a collision at Crocus Street and Ingleborough Drive in Brampton. The motorcyclist was taken to a trauma center in serious condition, but was reported be breathing and conscious at the scene . Police added that drivers should avoid the area in order to allow time for the Peel Parademics to conduct their investigation.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 4, 2021
- Ingleborough Dr/Crocus St in #Brampton
- Vehicle and Motorcycle involved
- Motorcyclist is conscious and breathing
- Avoid area
- Will update as info received
- C/R at 8:08 p.m.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 4, 2021
- The motorcyclist is being transported to a trauma center in serious condition by @Peel_Paramedics
- Thank you to the public for your patience while officers conduct their investigation.
- Overnight crash in Brampton claims life of motorcyclist: Peel Police
- Brampton streets closed after collision involving motorcyclist
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- Brampton motorcyclist dies after collision; Peel police seeking dashcam footage
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three