Brampton House of the Week: Two sunrooms and huge backyard near conservation area
Published May 19, 2023 at 10:54 am
This Place: This two-storey home near the border of Brampton and Mississauga has over 3,000 square feet of living space and backs onto a conservation area with no neighbours at the rear of the house. There’s also a custom-made kitchen with an oversized island and granite countertops and a huge walk-out basement with its own suite and separate entrance.
Address: 20 Solidarity Court
Lot Dimensions: 40 x 157 Feet
- 9-foot ceilings on the main floor
- Custom kitchen with oversized island, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
- 5-piece ensuite in the master bedroom with his-and-hers closets
- Two sunrooms with retractable windows
- Finished walk-out basement suite with private kitchen and laundry
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising