Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Tuesday (June 8), management of the Fortinos located at 35 Worthington Avenue was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on May 30.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location