Brampton driver hits a light standard and crashes in backyard
Published December 8, 2022 at 8:23 am
A Brampton man faces charges after a vehicle landed in a backyard.
The crash happened at Chinguacousy Road and Williams Parkway in Brampton around 5 a.m. Thursday (Dec. 8), Peel Regional Police said.
No injuries were reported after the vehicle hit a light standard and landed in a backyard, police said.
No other vehicles were involved.
Hydro crews were called for wires out of the ground, police added.
The male driver faces impaired driving charges, police said.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising
– Chinguacousy Rd/Williams Pkwy in #Brampton
– Single vehicle into a backyard
– No injuries reported
– Male driver in custody for impaired
– Driver struck a light standard
– Hydro attending for wires out of the ground
– C/R at 5:02 a.m.
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 8, 2022