Brampton crash involving dump truck takes down hydro lines
Published March 20, 2023 at 7:54 am
Morning motorists in Brampton may need to find alternative routes Monday morning — especially those travelling in the area of Rutherford Rd. and Queen St.
Peel police were notified at 5:58 a.m. of a crash involving a car and a dump truck that took down power lines.
No injuries were reported.
The intersection at Rutherford and Queen was closed-off by police. Northbound lanes on Rutherford at Clark Blvd. were also closed.
Power outages can be monitored online through Alectra Utilities at brampton.alectrautilities.com/outages.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising
– Rutherford Rd/Queen St #Brampton
– car & Dump truck involved
– No indication of injuries
– Power line down, Hydro notified
– Road closures: Rutherford Rd s/b from Queen & Rutherford Rd n/b @ Clark Bv
– Use alternate routes
– C/R at 5:58 am
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) March 20, 2023