Brampton car shooting leaves one man dead
A man is dead after being shot in a vehicle in Brampton Wednesday evening.
Responding to a shooting just after 7 p.m. in the area of Archdekin Drive and Rutherford Road, Peel Police found an adult male, believed to be in his 20s, inside a vehicle suffering from life-threatening gunshot wounds.
He would be pronounced dead at the scene.
“Despite the best effort of first-responders on scene, that male has died as of a result of the injuries he sustained,” said Peel Region Const. Akhil Mooken. “At this time, investigators from our homicide and missing persons bureau have taken carriage of this investigation.
“We are appealing for anyone with any information on this incident to contact them or provide any information they may have through Crime Stoppers.”
Information on any suspect has yet to be released.
PEEL POLICE PHOTO
- Peel Police identify Brampton man fatally shot in vehicle
- Male suffering from gunshot wounds following shooting in Brampton
- One Person Dead Following Shooting Incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
- Police investigating homicide after male pronounced dead in Hamilton
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke