Brampton car shooting leaves one man dead
A man is dead after being shot in a vehicle in Brampton Wednesday evening.
Responding to a shooting just after 7 p.m. in the area of Archdekin Drive and Rutherford Road, Peel Police found an adult male, believed to be in his 20s, inside a vehicle suffering from life-threatening gunshot wounds.
He would be pronounced dead at the scene.
“Despite the best effort of first-responders on scene, that male has died as of a result of the injuries he sustained,” said Peel Region Const. Akhil Mooken. “At this time, investigators from our homicide and missing persons bureau have taken carriage of this investigation.
“We are appealing for anyone with any information on this incident to contact them or provide any information they may have through Crime Stoppers.”
Information on any suspect has yet to be released.
PEEL POLICE PHOTO
- Peel Police identify Brampton man fatally shot in vehicle
- Male suffering from gunshot wounds following shooting in Brampton
- One Person Dead Following Shooting Incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
- Police Look to ID Suspects in Brampton Shooting Death
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga