Brampton cabinet maker “feels good” about winning big in Lotto 6/49
It wasn't the jackpot, but Brampton's Naveen Ramdhony is going to take it anyway.
And by taking it, we mean the $72,478.60 that he received for winning the second place prize in the December 19, 2020 draw of Lotto 6/49.
"I play Lotto Max and Lotto 6/49 every week," said Ramdhony providing insight into his winning strategy.
A father of two, the 65-year-old said he was surprised when he found out about his win.
“I scanned my ticket twice to make sure I actually won,” he said adding that he told his wife of 35 years right away about their good fortune.
A cabinet maker by trade, Ramdhony said he will be tucking away the funds but will eventually use on a vacation.
"It feels good," he concluded.
The winning ticket was purchased at Metro on Great Lakes Dr. in Brampton.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga