Brampton cabinet maker “feels good” about winning big in Lotto 6/49
It wasn't the jackpot, but Brampton's Naveen Ramdhony is going to take it anyway.
And by taking it, we mean the $72,478.60 that he received for winning the second place prize in the December 19, 2020 draw of Lotto 6/49.
"I play Lotto Max and Lotto 6/49 every week," said Ramdhony providing insight into his winning strategy.
A father of two, the 65-year-old said he was surprised when he found out about his win.
“I scanned my ticket twice to make sure I actually won,” he said adding that he told his wife of 35 years right away about their good fortune.
A cabinet maker by trade, Ramdhony said he will be tucking away the funds but will eventually use on a vacation.
"It feels good," he concluded.
The winning ticket was purchased at Metro on Great Lakes Dr. in Brampton.
- Massive Jackpot Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Hamilton father ‘in disbelief’ after winning more than $1M on lotto ticket
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga, jackpot still up for grabs
- Massive Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Huge Winning Lotto Ticket Just Sold in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton