Brampton business owner facing sexual assault charges
A Brampton man is facing several sex related charges in connection to alleged incidents involving two teenaged victims.
Nottawasaga OPP say the incidents happened between December 2020 and February 2021 and involve two 17-year-old employees of the Brampton man, who owns food businesses in Barrie and Alliston.
Police did not name the two businesses.
Following an Nottawasaga OPP investigation, 50-year-old Kultaran Singh Mann of Brampton has been charged with four counts of sexual assault and four counts of sexual exploitation.
Singh Mann has been released from police custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Barrie on April 29
Anyone who has additional information related to the investigation or believes they were a victim of a similar circumstance can call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Brampton man charged with sexual assualt in Alliston
- 77 year old charged with sexual assault at massage clinic in Brampton
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Corrections officer from Brampton charged with sexual assault
- 73 Year Old Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers