Brampton Board of Trade hosting day of debates for federal election candidates
Published August 18, 2021 at 2:54 pm
The Brampton Board of Trade is hosting a series of debates for local candidates in next month’s federal election.
The debates will have a focus on local business issues, including things like post-pandemic economic recovery; attracting talent and investment to Brampton; national debt and small business taxation; and childcare.
Candidates from parties represented in the House of Commons will be invited to take part in the event, being held Sept. 9.
Here is the schedule for the debates:
- Brampton Centre: 8 to 9 a.m.
- Brampton East: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Brampton North: 11 a.m. to noon
- Brampton South: 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Brampton West: 3 to 4 p.m.