Bramalea City Centre in Brampton reopens with some limitations
With some COVID restrictions now lifted in Brampton, Bramalea City Centre has announced a gradual re-opening of stores.
Beginning today, the mall will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
You can follow this link to see the stores that open.
All visitors and employees must complete COVID-19 screening before entering the mall which can be viewed here. You can also visit designated entrance points in the mall for assistance.
Customers are asked to enter the mall through Entrance 1 beside Pickle Barrel, Entrance 4 on the lower level beside Shoppers Drug Mart, Entrance 6 beside Second Cup on the lower level or Entrance 8 on the upper level beside Metro.
Masks are required at all times when in the mall.
The food court is open for takeout only with no indoor seating. Curbside pick-up is still available for select retailers. Please contact the desired store for more information.
Because of limited the capacity, the mall also asks all patrons to limit time spent in the mall.
- Which Stores Do You Want at Rockwood Mall?
- Brampton worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Bramalea City Centre tests positive for COVID
- What is Happening with The Sheridan Centre Mall in Mississauga?
- These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Worker at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall tests positive for the coronavirus
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"