Boy in Hospital After Beatdown in Mississauga
A boy is in hospital after he was beaten with a weapon in a Mississauga parking lot late Monday.
"As a result of his injuries he was transported to a trauma centre," said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
"His injuries are deemed to be serious but not life-threatening."
Officers were sent to the Roseborough Centre at 10:59 p.m.
That's at the southeast corner of Creditview Rd. and Eglinton Ave.
An altercation took place between a male victim and two suspects, all of whom are youths.
Suspects hit the victim in the head and other parts of his body.
Police are searching for two males.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 or CrimeStoppers.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Woman Found With Facial Injuries Near Mississauga Parking Lot
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- Victim in Hospital with Life-Threatening Injuries after Fire in Mississauga