Boy in Hospital After Beatdown in Mississauga
A boy is in hospital after he was beaten with a weapon in a Mississauga parking lot late Monday.
"As a result of his injuries he was transported to a trauma centre," said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
"His injuries are deemed to be serious but not life-threatening."
Officers were sent to the Roseborough Centre at 10:59 p.m.
That's at the southeast corner of Creditview Rd. and Eglinton Ave.
An altercation took place between a male victim and two suspects, all of whom are youths.
Suspects hit the victim in the head and other parts of his body.
Police are searching for two males.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 or CrimeStoppers.
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Woman Found With Facial Injuries Near Mississauga Parking Lot
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests