Boy in Hospital After Beatdown in Mississauga
A boy is in hospital after he was beaten with a weapon in a Mississauga parking lot late Monday.
"As a result of his injuries he was transported to a trauma centre," said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
"His injuries are deemed to be serious but not life-threatening."
Officers were sent to the Roseborough Centre at 10:59 p.m.
That's at the southeast corner of Creditview Rd. and Eglinton Ave.
An altercation took place between a male victim and two suspects, all of whom are youths.
Suspects hit the victim in the head and other parts of his body.
Police are searching for two males.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 or CrimeStoppers.
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Woman Found With Facial Injuries Near Mississauga Parking Lot
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe