Boy in Hospital After Beatdown in Mississauga
A boy is in hospital after he was beaten with a weapon in a Mississauga parking lot late Monday.
"As a result of his injuries he was transported to a trauma centre," said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
"His injuries are deemed to be serious but not life-threatening."
Officers were sent to the Roseborough Centre at 10:59 p.m.
That's at the southeast corner of Creditview Rd. and Eglinton Ave.
An altercation took place between a male victim and two suspects, all of whom are youths.
Suspects hit the victim in the head and other parts of his body.
Police are searching for two males.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 or CrimeStoppers.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Is South Common Mall Closing?
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga