Boy Dies of Injuries From Hwy. 403 Crash in Mississauga
Some tragic news has been reported this afternoon following a serious crash that took place in Mississauga.
The collision occurred around 11:30 a.m. Friday morning (December 15) on the eastbound 403 at Mavis Rd. A pregnant woman and a child were seriously injured when the vehicle they were in drove into a ditch and struck a concrete pillar.
Today, Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that the child, a six year old boy, succumbed to his injuries and has been pronounced dead at the hospital.
The adult male driver and pregnant female are in stable condition, according to Schmidt.
The police investigation is ongoing.
Photo courtesy of the OPP
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed