Boy Dies of Injuries From Hwy. 403 Crash in Mississauga
Some tragic news has been reported this afternoon following a serious crash that took place in Mississauga.
The collision occurred around 11:30 a.m. Friday morning (December 15) on the eastbound 403 at Mavis Rd. A pregnant woman and a child were seriously injured when the vehicle they were in drove into a ditch and struck a concrete pillar.
Today, Sgt. Kerry Schmidt of the OPP reported that the child, a six year old boy, succumbed to his injuries and has been pronounced dead at the hospital.
The adult male driver and pregnant female are in stable condition, according to Schmidt.
The police investigation is ongoing.
Photo courtesy of the OPP
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19