Blackstock man puts car in ditch; two injured
A 66-year-old Blackstock was arrested following a single-vehicle rollover in Scugog on Friday evening.
Police responded to a single motor vehicle collision on Regional Road 57 and Regional Road 19 just after seven p.m. after receiving 9-1-1 calls about a vehicle that had rolled over into the ditch.
Police say one passenger was ejected from the vehicle. A second passenger had originally left the scene and was located a short time later. Both were air-lifted to a trauma centre in Toronto, where they are both listed in stable condition.
The driver did not receive any injuries and was arrested at the scene.
Nelson Holroyd of Boundary Road in Blackstock is charged with: Impaired Operation of a Conveyance Causing Bodily Harm and Exceed 80 Causing Bodily Harm.
He was released on an Undertaking.
The area of the roadway was closed for several hours while evidence was collected.
Anyone with information about this incident or who witnessed this collision is asked to call Cst. Edgar of North Division at 905-579-1520 (toll-free 1-888-579-1520) ext. 2695.
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police Attending To Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Knife-holding man at Mississauga intersection, warns Peel police
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently