Bizarre Weather Set to Hit Mississauga Tomorrow
If you were disappointed in the chilly, rainy weather we experienced this Thanksgiving long weekend, fear not—Wednesday is going to be beautiful.
In fact, we're about to experience some unusually warm fall weather.
But it will be of the wetter variety.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures are going to hit a shocking 27 degrees tomorrow.
And while there's a 30 per cent chance of showers, 27 degrees is still pretty hot (and therefore exciting).
On Wednesday, temperatures will climb to 26 degrees, before falling back to 19 on Thursday.
We'll experience more seasonally-average temperatures later in the week, with Environment Canada forecasting a weekend in the lower teens.
But while you might want to keep an umbrella handy this week, it does look like we're getting a few summery days in October.
Perhaps it's time for one last patio day?
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25