Biggest Sports Bar From Out West Opening in Mississauga
A popular western Canadian brand and iconic sports bar - voted Canada's Best Sports Bar, is making its way into Mississauga sometime in 2016.
The Shark Club Sports Bar and Grill has already begun construction of their second (Ontario) location along Dixie Rd. in the Sandman Hotel. Located in a central part of Mississauga, the Shark Club will be easily accessible from highways 401 and 403.
This will mark Ontario's second location (the first location is in Toronto) and if Mississauga's will be anything like our neighbour's, it will have a gigantic big screen T.V. and LED T.V.'s for major sporting events (i.e. Pay Per View events, UFC, NHL, NFL, CFL and MLB). It will host unique events, contests, offer a late night menu and happy hour specials.
Shark Club's menu includes dishes which are Asian, Italian and Canadian influenced. The considerable menu includes nachos, sliders, meatballs, tacos, wings, a selection of salads, sandwiches, pizza, burgers and pasta to choose from. Their specialty dishes include: chicken and waffles, top sirloin steak, fish and chips and tandoori chicken.
The brand originated out west with locations in Vancouver, Richmond, Calgary, Grand Prarie, Langley, Saskatoon, Kamloops, New Castle, Quesnel, Victoria and Winnipeg.
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Toronto not banning sports events through June yet, but other measures in place
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- 5 Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2016 in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga