Big Weather Shift Coming to Mississauga
We all know that spring has not yet sprung—at least not temperature-wise.
That said, it looks like a literal change in the wind is coming (and it truly can't come soon enough).
According to Environment Canada, double-digit temperatures are finally (finally!) coming to Mississauga and surrounding cities.
While tomorrow will be rainy and cool, we're going to hit 11 degrees on Wednesday and climb even higher to 12 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, we'll be back into the single digits this weekend, but temperatures can only go up (at least we hope) from here.
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Mississauga
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Warm temperatures coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
- Huge Temperature Swing Coming to Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic