Big Weather Shift Coming to Mississauga
We all know that spring has not yet sprung—at least not temperature-wise.
That said, it looks like a literal change in the wind is coming (and it truly can't come soon enough).
According to Environment Canada, double-digit temperatures are finally (finally!) coming to Mississauga and surrounding cities.
While tomorrow will be rainy and cool, we're going to hit 11 degrees on Wednesday and climb even higher to 12 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, we'll be back into the single digits this weekend, but temperatures can only go up (at least we hope) from here.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19