Big Weather Shift Coming to Mississauga
We all know that spring has not yet sprung—at least not temperature-wise.
That said, it looks like a literal change in the wind is coming (and it truly can't come soon enough).
According to Environment Canada, double-digit temperatures are finally (finally!) coming to Mississauga and surrounding cities.
While tomorrow will be rainy and cool, we're going to hit 11 degrees on Wednesday and climb even higher to 12 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, we'll be back into the single digits this weekend, but temperatures can only go up (at least we hope) from here.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie