Big Weather Shift Coming to Mississauga
We all know that spring has not yet sprung—at least not temperature-wise.
That said, it looks like a literal change in the wind is coming (and it truly can't come soon enough).
According to Environment Canada, double-digit temperatures are finally (finally!) coming to Mississauga and surrounding cities.
While tomorrow will be rainy and cool, we're going to hit 11 degrees on Wednesday and climb even higher to 12 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, we'll be back into the single digits this weekend, but temperatures can only go up (at least we hope) from here.
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 5-Year-Old Boy
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga