Big Weather Shift Coming to Mississauga
We all know that spring has not yet sprung—at least not temperature-wise.
That said, it looks like a literal change in the wind is coming (and it truly can't come soon enough).
According to Environment Canada, double-digit temperatures are finally (finally!) coming to Mississauga and surrounding cities.
While tomorrow will be rainy and cool, we're going to hit 11 degrees on Wednesday and climb even higher to 12 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, we'll be back into the single digits this weekend, but temperatures can only go up (at least we hope) from here.
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault