Big Snowstorm Headed for Mississauga
We know that we've recently been hashtag blessed with a great winter that, sadly, can't last forever.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your outlook and Canadian values), it looks like a big snowstorm is headed for Mississauga next week.
According to The Weather Network, we can expect about five to 10 centimetres of snow next Tuesday, Feb. 7. The return of snow marks the return of the traditional Canadian winter—one we've been spared the past few weeks thanks to the unseasonably mild weather.
Today marked Mississauga's first extreme cold weather alert in awhile, so it makes sense that a warning of imminent snowfall would follow. It is February, after all.
Should we get the moderate dumping forecasters are predicting, prepare to drive more carefully and give yourself lots of extra time to reach your destination.
Happy February, everyone!
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga