Big Snowstorm Headed for Mississauga
We know that we've recently been hashtag blessed with a great winter that, sadly, can't last forever.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your outlook and Canadian values), it looks like a big snowstorm is headed for Mississauga next week.
According to The Weather Network, we can expect about five to 10 centimetres of snow next Tuesday, Feb. 7. The return of snow marks the return of the traditional Canadian winter—one we've been spared the past few weeks thanks to the unseasonably mild weather.
Today marked Mississauga's first extreme cold weather alert in awhile, so it makes sense that a warning of imminent snowfall would follow. It is February, after all.
Should we get the moderate dumping forecasters are predicting, prepare to drive more carefully and give yourself lots of extra time to reach your destination.
Happy February, everyone!
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases