Big Lotto Win for Mississauga Man
Another lucky Mississauga resident is enjoying a substantial windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Michael Bashir for winning $175,009.30 in the July 13, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.3 billion in prizes, including 58 jackpot wins and 452 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow