Big Lotto Win for Mississauga Man
Another lucky Mississauga resident is enjoying a substantial windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Michael Bashir for winning $175,009.30 in the July 13, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.3 billion in prizes, including 58 jackpot wins and 452 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection