Big Lotto Win for Mississauga Man
Another lucky Mississauga resident is enjoying a substantial windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Michael Bashir for winning $175,009.30 in the July 13, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.3 billion in prizes, including 58 jackpot wins and 452 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win