Big Changes Coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
Are you a regular and loyal Dixie Outlet Mall shopper? If so, you might be happy to hear that a few changes (some disappointing, but some very exciting) are in store for one of Mississauga's most popular—and more affordable—shopping centres.
First of all, the sad news.
If you regularly shop for shoes at Nine West, you might be sad to hear that the store is shuttering its doors for good in September. So if you're in the market for some new shoes (especially if you or your kids are heading back to school), you might want to check out the store before it's too late.
Now onto the good news.
Dixie Outlet Mall is about to welcome the first Nike Clearance Store in Canada. The store will be the mall's newest anchor retailer and it'll open sometime in October (which will give shoppers lots of time to peruse the store in the lead up to the holidays).
As far as products go, shoppers can expect more affordable Nike merchandise such as footwear and other athletic clothing for men, women and kids. And since the store is the first of its kind in Canada, Mississauga shoppers (and perhaps those from surrounding cities) will likely have a good time searching for a number of well-priced goods from the popular athletic apparel brand.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- A Very Popular Store is Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- Halloween movie night coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga