Big Changes Coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
Are you a regular and loyal Dixie Outlet Mall shopper? If so, you might be happy to hear that a few changes (some disappointing, but some very exciting) are in store for one of Mississauga's most popular—and more affordable—shopping centres.
First of all, the sad news.
If you regularly shop for shoes at Nine West, you might be sad to hear that the store is shuttering its doors for good in September. So if you're in the market for some new shoes (especially if you or your kids are heading back to school), you might want to check out the store before it's too late.
Now onto the good news.
Dixie Outlet Mall is about to welcome the first Nike Clearance Store in Canada. The store will be the mall's newest anchor retailer and it'll open sometime in October (which will give shoppers lots of time to peruse the store in the lead up to the holidays).
As far as products go, shoppers can expect more affordable Nike merchandise such as footwear and other athletic clothing for men, women and kids. And since the store is the first of its kind in Canada, Mississauga shoppers (and perhaps those from surrounding cities) will likely have a good time searching for a number of well-priced goods from the popular athletic apparel brand.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- A Very Popular Store is Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- Halloween movie night coming to Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario