Big Changes Coming for Huge Canadian Makeup Brand
If you regularly use a well-known Canadian cosmetics brand, you might be very happy to hear that it's about to get a little bit easier for you to purchase it.
MAC Cosmetics, a Canadian-born brand, recently announced a new partnership with Sephora Canada.
MAC says that, as of Fall 2018, an assortment of the company's best-selling products, including seasonal launches and collaborations, will be available online at Sephora.ca.
“Both MAC and Sephora have built such strong and diverse beauty communities in Canada; bringing the two together is a pivotal moment,” said Philippe Pinatel, senior vice president and global general Mmanager at M*A*C.
“You know it’s going to be a party when two of the biggest beauty giants come together to play.”
For those who were unaware of the Canadian connection, MAC Cosmetics was founded in Toronto in 1984. Always inclusive, the brand’s founding credo says "ALL AGES. ALL RACES. ALL GENDERS.”
Today, MAC products are sold in over 100 countries.
“At MAC we have always celebrated individuality, offering each of our unique customers and artists an unparalleled range of shades and products,” said Taposhi Gandhi, brand manager at MAC Cosmetics Canada.
“Partnering with SEPHORA will allow us to engage with even more of Canada’s diverse population.”
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff