Big Chain Restaurant Closes Long-Standing Location in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for a meat-heavy meal, you might have to travel a little bit further to get it.
At least if it's a Montana's BBQ and Bar meal you're looking for.
The restaurant chain recently confirmed that it closed its long-standing Hurontario and Eglinton location for good in the early weeks of 2019.
While that news is certainly sad for anyone in the mood for a ribs, a AAA steak, a chicken and waffle club sandwich or a BBQ sampler platter, fans of the brand should be happy to know that the resto's 60 Courtneypark Dr. E. location is still open and serving customers.
While some residents might be sad to lose the restaurant, they should take comfort in the fact that the plaza—which was once home to Licks, may the Homeburger RIP—is also home to Bombay Bhel and Burger's Priest.
We'll keep you updated on what might take over the old Montana's location as more information becomes available.
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Popular and Growing Restaurant Chain Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Beloved Mississauga-Born Restaurant Opens New Location in the City
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga