Big Chain Restaurant Closes Long-Standing Location in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for a meat-heavy meal, you might have to travel a little bit further to get it.
At least if it's a Montana's BBQ and Bar meal you're looking for.
The restaurant chain recently confirmed that it closed its long-standing Hurontario and Eglinton location for good in the early weeks of 2019.
While that news is certainly sad for anyone in the mood for a ribs, a AAA steak, a chicken and waffle club sandwich or a BBQ sampler platter, fans of the brand should be happy to know that the resto's 60 Courtneypark Dr. E. location is still open and serving customers.
While some residents might be sad to lose the restaurant, they should take comfort in the fact that the plaza—which was once home to Licks, may the Homeburger RIP—is also home to Bombay Bhel and Burger's Priest.
We'll keep you updated on what might take over the old Montana's location as more information becomes available.
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Mississauga
- Woman Enjoying Big Lotto Win in Mississauga
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring
- Mississauga Truck Driver Charged with Drug Trafficking
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Popular and Growing Restaurant Chain Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga