Best Shawarma Battle: Mississauga Vs. Brampton
There is no battle more serious and important than the battle between two cities vying to be recognized as the best place to go for exceptional shawarma.
We at inSauga.com and inBrampton.com have searched far and wide for the best shawarma in both cities and our Top 5 picks are about to battle it out to see who is the best—and you can vote on your favourite in the poll below.
When it come to great shawarma, every ingredient counts. Is the beef or chicken tender and flavourful? Are the falafels crispy? Are all the sauces on point? Do you smell like garlic for days after a really good meal or wrap?
Both Mississauga and Brampton are known for their respective food scenes and both offer a ton of commendable shawarma joints—but only one city can have the absolute best shawarma place.
So, here’s a look at each city’s best spots on our signature Top 5 lists on inSauga.com and inBrampton.com.
Which one would you prefer to chow down on tonight?
When you’re hungry, nothing beats shawarma. Mississauga has some choice hotspots for the popular Mediterranean dish, including the Creditview Rd. Lazeez Shawarma, the ever popular and homegrown Osmow’s Grill, the Pita Boss on Derry Road, the City Centre area Safari Grill and our number one pick, the elegant Roman Zaman. While Roman Zaman is our proud number one pick, all of the places will leave you more than satisfied when you’re in the mood for a truly tasty dinner.
Brampton, a bustling and diverse city with enviable food scene, offers a ton of options when it comes to shawarma. Some hot spots to check out? The Sheridan College area Shawarma House, the ever popular Pita Land on Hurontario, the aptly named Spartan Pita & Grill on Fletcher’s Creek, the beloved Osmow’s and our number one pick, the Gillingham Dr. Shawarma Queen. You can’t really go wrong with any of these joints when you have a shawarma craving to satisfy.
- Best Shawarma Battle: Mississauga vs. Oakville
- Battle Results! Best Shawarma Battle: Mississauga vs. Oakville
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Top 5 Shawarma Joints in Mississauga - 2015
- Here’s What Happened to a Very Popular Shawarma Joint That Suddenly Closed in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga