Best Burger Battle: Mississauga vs. Oakville
When you check out a new restaurant, there’s a very good chance you’re going straight to the burger section on the menu. A burger, when done right, is one of the most satisfying foods out there—and one that combines a host of classic, timeless ingredients.
You know you want a great burger and you hope your city is the best place to get it.
We at inSauga.com and inHalton.com have searched far and wide for the best burgers in both Mississauga and Oakville and our Top 5 picks are about to battle it out for the title of best burger—and you can vote on your favourite in the poll below.
When it comes to a great burger, every ingredient counts. Is the bun soft and savoury? Is the beef flavourful? Both Mississauga and Oakville have great burger joints, but only one city can be the best.
So, here’s a look at each city’s top 5 burger spots on our signature Top 5 lists on inSauga.com and inHalton.com.
When you’re hungry, nothing beats a burger stacked with everything from bacon to chili to brie cheese. Mississauga has some choice hotspots for burgers, including The Burger’s Priest in Port Credit, the City Centre hot spot The Wilcox, the class east end joint C & Dubbs Hamburgers, the Tomken and 401-area On the Bun Burgers and our number one pick, Rick’s Good Eats (located right on the Mississauga/Brampton border). While Rick’s is our proud number 1 pick, all of the places will leave you more than satisfied when you’re in the mood for an awesome lunch.
If you’re in the mood for a burger in beautiful Oakville, you have a ton of options. If you want a burger with a Lebanese twist, you can check out Adonis Mediterranean on Pinegrove Road. Other commendable burger destinations include the Gingerman Social Eatery in Kerr Village, the homey and welcoming Stoney’s Bread Company on Kerr Street, the comfy Downtown Oakville resto Ricarda’s and our number one pick, the elegant and classic Paradiso (also located in downtown Oakville). While Paradiso is number one on our list, there’s no shortage of burger options in Oakville.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- Battle Results! Best Burger Battle: Mississauga vs. Oakville
- Best Burger Battle: Mississauga Vs. Burlington
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Best Downtown Restaurant Battle: Downtown Oakville Vs. Port Credit
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga