Best Breakfast Battle: Mississauga vs. Burlington
There is no battle more serious and important than the battle between two cities vying to be recognized as the best place to go for exceptional breakfast.
We at inSauga.com and inHalton.com have searched far and wide for the best breakfast joints in both cities, and our Top 5 picks are about to battle it out—and you can vote on your favourite in the poll below.
When it comes to excellent breakfast food, every ingredient counts. Are the Eggs Benny perfectly poached? Are the pancakes soft and fluffy? Are the omelettes light, fluffy and delicious?
Both Mississauga and Burlington are known for their respective food scenes, and both offer a ton of excellent breakfast restaurants—but only one city can have the absolute best hotspots.
So, here’s a look at each city’s best spots on our signature Top 5 lists on inSauga.com and inHalton.com.
Where will you be eating this weekend?
If you’re in the mood for eggs at 4:00 p.m, you don’t have to drive far to get them. Some all-day breakfast joints that have more than stood the test of time in the city include the iconic Orchard Family Restaurant in Cooksville; the Streetsville mainstay with the hearty portions known as Skyway Jacks; the beloved and long-standing Zet’s restaurant in Malton; a Port Credit gem called Captain Robin’s that’s known for its hugely generous portions and our number one pick; the renowned Streetsville staple that is Bobby’s Hideaway (also note that the brand operates a second location in Port Credit). When you’re in the mood for breakfast, Mississauga has got you covered.
If you’re looking for breakfast, Burlington has no shortage of restaurants that will make any morning better. If you’re in the mood for a great morning meal, you can check out Eggsactly in the Headon Forest Shopping Centre, the popular and pancake-centric (of course) Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House, the relatively new and on-trend all-day breakfast spot that is Pur & Simple, the traditional and affordable Windmill Restaurant, and our number one pick, the classic and long-standing Russell Williams Restaurant. Although Russell Williams is our number one pick, we know Burlington has a lot to offer hungry diners in the AM.
- Battle Results! Best Breakfast Battle: Mississauga vs. Burlington
- Best All-Day Breakfast Battle: Mississauga vs. Brampton
- Battle Results! Best All-Day Breakfast Battle: Mississauga vs. Brampton
- Top 5 All-Day Breakfast Joints in Mississauga
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win