Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions
Customers of one of Canada's largest wireless providers have been dealing with widespread service disruptions over the last 24 hours.
Bell customers have taken to social media to report disruptions to their service and the inability to make calls from their cellphones, access data or a complete service failure.
According to downdetector.com, a website that detects when services go down or have outages, Bell customers are experiencing varying degrees of issues with their service.
According to Downdetector, 61 per cent of customers are experiencing internet issues, 28 per cent are experiencing phone issues and 10 per cent are experiencing no network or reception.
Additionally, some of the most reported locations experiencing issues are Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, and Hamilton.
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
- Text Message Issues Affecting Customers in Mississauga and Beyond
- Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
- Canadians support more competition among wireless service providers: poll
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga