Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
If you’re planning to grab some booze this Civic holiday Monday, you’re in luck!
The Beer Store and the LCBO have released their hours for the weekend, and both liquor stores are open on Monday August 6, 2018.
For those looking to pick up some beer from The Beer Store, a ton of locations will be open on Monday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Regular hours will be in effect on Saturday and Sunday.
As for the LCBO, all stores will observe normal business hours this Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, a total of 420 locations will be open, too.
So if you plan on hosting a party or having a few brews on Monday, no worries, The Beer Store and the LCBO will be open for your needs!
@LCBO is celebrating the civic holiday weekend with an @AIRMILES special offer. You can find all the details along with your local store hours over the long weekend here: https://t.co/xODps0NQsu Please enjoy responsibly. pic.twitter.com/3hN7n1TZ3Z— LCBONEWS (@LCBONEWS) July 30, 2018
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Canada Day Long Weekend Hours
- These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
- LCBO Stores Offering Extended Hours in Mississauga
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- These Mississauga LCBO Locations Are Now Offering Extended Hours
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone early next month
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19