Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
Don't let the recent chilly weather fool you—it'll be warm outside before you know it and that means you'll need to start planning summer BBQs.
Fortunately for BBQ and beer lovers, an event that will teach you a great deal about both is coming to the Living Arts Centre (LAC) in Mississauga.
In partnership with Stonehooker Brewing Company—which is currently preparing to open a brand new brewery in the Port Credit and Lakeview area—the LAC is helping residents prepare for barbeque season by hosting an event that will allow attendees to sample a variety of local craft beers and hot-off-the-grill foods.
"Complimenting, contrasting and cutting the flavours of a variety of BBQ dishes, Stonehooker's beer selection will explore the chemistry of brewing and how different beers can change the taste of great summer classics," the LAC says.
Vegetarian options will be available, but other dietary restrictions and allergies cannot be accommodated.
The event will take place on April 30 and will kick off at 7:00 p.m.
The event will cost $75 (HST included).
This is a 19+ event, as alcohol will be served.
For more information, contact the LAC at 905-306-6000
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow