Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
Don't let the recent chilly weather fool you—it'll be warm outside before you know it and that means you'll need to start planning summer BBQs.
Fortunately for BBQ and beer lovers, an event that will teach you a great deal about both is coming to the Living Arts Centre (LAC) in Mississauga.
In partnership with Stonehooker Brewing Company—which is currently preparing to open a brand new brewery in the Port Credit and Lakeview area—the LAC is helping residents prepare for barbeque season by hosting an event that will allow attendees to sample a variety of local craft beers and hot-off-the-grill foods.
"Complimenting, contrasting and cutting the flavours of a variety of BBQ dishes, Stonehooker's beer selection will explore the chemistry of brewing and how different beers can change the taste of great summer classics," the LAC says.
Vegetarian options will be available, but other dietary restrictions and allergies cannot be accommodated.
The event will take place on April 30 and will kick off at 7:00 p.m.
The event will cost $75 (HST included).
This is a 19+ event, as alcohol will be served.
For more information, contact the LAC at 905-306-6000
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga