Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
Don't let the recent chilly weather fool you—it'll be warm outside before you know it and that means you'll need to start planning summer BBQs.
Fortunately for BBQ and beer lovers, an event that will teach you a great deal about both is coming to the Living Arts Centre (LAC) in Mississauga.
In partnership with Stonehooker Brewing Company—which is currently preparing to open a brand new brewery in the Port Credit and Lakeview area—the LAC is helping residents prepare for barbeque season by hosting an event that will allow attendees to sample a variety of local craft beers and hot-off-the-grill foods.
"Complimenting, contrasting and cutting the flavours of a variety of BBQ dishes, Stonehooker's beer selection will explore the chemistry of brewing and how different beers can change the taste of great summer classics," the LAC says.
Vegetarian options will be available, but other dietary restrictions and allergies cannot be accommodated.
The event will take place on April 30 and will kick off at 7:00 p.m.
The event will cost $75 (HST included).
This is a 19+ event, as alcohol will be served.
For more information, contact the LAC at 905-306-6000
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Fun Food and Drink Event Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Local Craft Beer: Old Credit Brewing Company
- Unique Food and Booze Event Headed to Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Beer Delivered to Your Door in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Trendy Craft Brewery Will Finally Open in Mississauga