Barriers at railway crossing malfunctioning in Mississauga
Police are warning residents to be aware of a potentially dangerous situation in Mississauga.
Peel police say the barriers at the railway tracks are malfunctioning on Queen Street N., north of Matlock Ave.
Officers are on scene and are diverting traffic in both directions.
Commuters are asked to choose an alternate route.
Police say CP Rail has been notified.
Police say the railway signals are now functioning properly. The roadway has been re-opened.
- Police Intervene After Drivers Ignore Closed Railway Gates in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Police on Scene in Mississauga Due to Malfunctioning Traffic Lights
- Car on fire near railway tracks in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Knocking Down Railway Barrier in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee