Barriers at railway crossing malfunctioning in Mississauga
Police are warning residents to be aware of a potentially dangerous situation in Mississauga.
Peel police say the barriers at the railway tracks are malfunctioning on Queen Street N., north of Matlock Ave.
Officers are on scene and are diverting traffic in both directions.
Commuters are asked to choose an alternate route.
Police say CP Rail has been notified.
Police say the railway signals are now functioning properly. The roadway has been re-opened.
- Police Intervene After Drivers Ignore Closed Railway Gates in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Police on Scene in Mississauga Due to Malfunctioning Traffic Lights
- Car on fire near railway tracks in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga