Barriers at railway crossing malfunctioning in Mississauga
Police are warning residents to be aware of a potentially dangerous situation in Mississauga.
Peel police say the barriers at the railway tracks are malfunctioning on Queen Street N., north of Matlock Ave.
Officers are on scene and are diverting traffic in both directions.
Commuters are asked to choose an alternate route.
Police say CP Rail has been notified.
Police say the railway signals are now functioning properly. The roadway has been re-opened.
- Police Intervene After Drivers Ignore Closed Railway Gates in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Police on Scene in Mississauga Due to Malfunctioning Traffic Lights
- Car on fire near railway tracks in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office