Bank robbery suspect in trauma centre after being shot in Mississauga
A bank robbery suspect is in a trauma centre with potentially life-threatening injuries after being shot in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding an alleged bank robbery in the Dundas St. and Haines Rd. area came in shortly before 4:00 pm on Nov. 26.
Police say the suspect, who was in police custody before being transported to hospital, suffered a gunshot wound.
The suspect has been transported to a trauma centre.
Police say there is no further information available at this time.
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police