Bank robbery suspect in trauma centre after being shot in Mississauga
A bank robbery suspect is in a trauma centre with potentially life-threatening injuries after being shot in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say a call regarding an alleged bank robbery in the Dundas St. and Haines Rd. area came in shortly before 4:00 pm on Nov. 26.
Police say the suspect, who was in police custody before being transported to hospital, suffered a gunshot wound.
The suspect has been transported to a trauma centre.
Police say there is no further information available at this time.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga