Bank Robbed in Mississauga and Suspect on the Run
It's not Mississauga's first elusive bank robber in recent memory, and it most likely won't be the last.
Police are looking for a suspect after the Scotiabank on Dundas Street East and Wharton Way was robbed, according to the Mississauga News.
The heist happened earlier today around 3:15 p.m., police say. No weapon was reported and nobody was hurt.
No description of the suspect is currently available. Forensics officers were on scene, searching the area and trying to find clues.
If you have any information, call police immediately at 905-453-2121 (ext. 3410).
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules