Bank Robbed in Mississauga and Suspect on the Run
It's not Mississauga's first elusive bank robber in recent memory, and it most likely won't be the last.
Police are looking for a suspect after the Scotiabank on Dundas Street East and Wharton Way was robbed, according to the Mississauga News.
The heist happened earlier today around 3:15 p.m., police say. No weapon was reported and nobody was hurt.
No description of the suspect is currently available. Forensics officers were on scene, searching the area and trying to find clues.
If you have any information, call police immediately at 905-453-2121 (ext. 3410).
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28