Back to school sales on now at Mississauga’s biggest outdoor shopping centre
Published August 22, 2022 at 11:53 am
Summer break is almost over – cue the mad dash to get ready for the new school year!
For parents and students who need to pick up essential school supplies and put together an autumn wardrobe, a visit to Heartland Town Centre could provide everything you need, all in one place.
The massive outdoor shopping centre (2.2 million square feet) has a wide selection of over 180 stores, with many already featuring their back to school selection of clothing, school supplies, electronics, furniture and more.
A number of stores are also offering special sales and promotional deals, such as 2 for 1 deals and up to 50% off select products. All promotions are listed on Heartland’s website.
Here are just some of the stores to check out for back to school shopping at Heartland Town Centre:
- Children’s Place: Children’s merchandise from ages newborn to 14 years old.
- Staples: Essential tools and supplies for school and the office.
- American Eagle: Original brand of laidback, current clothing for young men and women.
- Best Buy: Electronics, computers, appliances, cell phones, video games and more new tech.
- Ardene: Fashionable outfits in an array of styles, with new goods arriving weekly.
- Sephora: A wide selection of makeup, skin care, fragrance and more from classic and emerging brands.
- Gap: Trendy clothing for women, men, kids and babies.
- Roots: Clothing and accessories, with a focus on outdoor lifestyle.
- Carter’s | OshKosh: Clothing essentials for kids and babies.
- Under Armour: Sports apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Structube: Modern and stylish home furniture.
For convenient and affordable shopping this school year, HTC has it all!
Situated around the intersection of Mavis and Britannia, Heartland Town Centre is a sprawling outdoor shopping centre offering everything from food to fashion to fun, and is the biggest outdoor shopping destination in all of Mississauga.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies