Average price of a home continues to rise in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills
The price of a detached house in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills has climbed to over $1.5 million in May according to the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board.
In their recent Regional Market Snapshot for the month of May, detached houses in Halton are going for an average price of $1,522,584, while a semi-detached can fetch you $970,051 on average.
The average cost of a townhouse is listed at $940,217, while the price for a condominium is $615,750.
There were 1,197 homes sold in May with houses on the market for an average of 10 days. Currently there are 916 listings.
- The average price for a detached home in Mississauga hits $1.5 million
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million
- The average home price crosses $1 million in Brampton
- The average home price closes in on $1 million in Mississauga
- Average home price officially hits $1 million in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder