Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
Although Mississauga offers a ton of delicious (and authentic) Middle Eastern restaurants, there's always room for one more.
Especially when it specializes in Afghan cuisine.
Diners searching for more unique dishes might be happy to hear that The Kebab Bistro has officially opened its doors in the Britannia and Creditview area in Mississauga.
The small Afghan restaurant offers what it calls "authentic Afghan food with a modern touch and wallet-friendly prices."
According to the resto's website, the Kebab Bistro works to pair high-quality ingredients with traditional recipes. Operators say the chef visits local farmer's markets daily to choose fresh vegetables, herbs, meats and other ingredients.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers a massive array of kebabs, including tandoori chicken, tandoori fish, chicken and beef kofta, and more. It also offers Afghan dishes such as Qabuli pullao, mantu, aushak, chicken qorma and chickpea quorma.
The Kebab Bistro also offers burgers, wraps, kebab skewers, bakhlava and kids' meals.
So if you're in the mood for an Afghan meal, The Kebab Bistro might be more than worth checking out.
Cover photo courtesy of The Kebab Bistro's official website
- Top 5 Kebab in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: May 5 – 11
- Unique New Restaurant in Mississauga Provides Delicious Afghan Cuisine in a Casual Dining Environment
- This Very Unique Cuisine Offers a Must Try Full Dining Experience in Mississauga
- New Afghan Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga