Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
Although Mississauga offers a ton of delicious (and authentic) Middle Eastern restaurants, there's always room for one more.
Especially when it specializes in Afghan cuisine.
Diners searching for more unique dishes might be happy to hear that The Kebab Bistro has officially opened its doors in the Britannia and Creditview area in Mississauga.
The small Afghan restaurant offers what it calls "authentic Afghan food with a modern touch and wallet-friendly prices."
According to the resto's website, the Kebab Bistro works to pair high-quality ingredients with traditional recipes. Operators say the chef visits local farmer's markets daily to choose fresh vegetables, herbs, meats and other ingredients.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers a massive array of kebabs, including tandoori chicken, tandoori fish, chicken and beef kofta, and more. It also offers Afghan dishes such as Qabuli pullao, mantu, aushak, chicken qorma and chickpea quorma.
The Kebab Bistro also offers burgers, wraps, kebab skewers, bakhlava and kids' meals.
So if you're in the mood for an Afghan meal, The Kebab Bistro might be more than worth checking out.
Cover photo courtesy of The Kebab Bistro's official website
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga