At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
At least four schools are under hold and secure in Mississauga as Peel police hunt an armed bank robbery suspect.
The incident is unfolding in Streetsville around 11:15 a.m.
A gun was seen, say police, in the incident near Queen St. S. and Maiden Lane.
Two suspects fled on foot heading east. They’re described as thin, wearing all black, with their faces covered.
Schools under hold and secure include Streetsville, Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary, Little Rascals Preschool, and Kendellhurst Academy.
This is the second straight week schools in Mississauga have been under hold and secure.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Traffic lights out at Mississauga intersection
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife