At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
At least four schools are under hold and secure in Mississauga as Peel police hunt an armed bank robbery suspect.
The incident is unfolding in Streetsville around 11:15 a.m.
A gun was seen, say police, in the incident near Queen St. S. and Maiden Lane.
Two suspects fled on foot heading east. They’re described as thin, wearing all black, with their faces covered.
Schools under hold and secure include Streetsville, Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary, Little Rascals Preschool, and Kendellhurst Academy.
This is the second straight week schools in Mississauga have been under hold and secure.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21