Assembling Ikea Furniture is About to Get Easier in Mississauga
Assembling your IKEA furniture just got a lot easier.
According to a recent press release, IKEA Canada has now launched TaskRabbit, an in-home assembly and mounting service, in select markets.
The service provides IKEA shoppers with the option to have their products assembled in their own home and at their convenience.
This basically means you will have significantly less fights with your loved ones.
Assembly services are priced by flat rate per type of furniture, starting at $32.
“We know that Canadians are increasingly time-strapped, with growing urbanization and longer commute times than ever. Expanding our offer with TaskRabbit’s on-demand service enables IKEA to meet our customers’ needs in a fast-changing retail landscape,” Marsha Smith, President, IKEA Canada, said in a recent press release.
“Today’s launch is an important step as IKEA Canada continues its transformation journey to become the leading multichannel home furnishings retailer, ensuring the shopping experience is convenient, flexible and affordable for our customers, both today and in the future.”
IKEA first acquired TaskRabbit in September of 2017.
How this service can be used is outlined below:
- From anywhere, IKEA customers can visit IKEA.ca/TaskRabbit for more information on TaskRabbit’s in-home assembly service, and then proceed to TaskRabbit’s website to complete an assembly request - based on their location and product choice.
- IKEA customers in-store can see an IKEA co-worker for a no-obligation quote, depending on their location. Customers can book their assembly as soon as the next day.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga