Arrest Made in Super Bizarre String of Robberies in Mississauga
It would appear that some thieves have their favourite hotspots.
Peel police recently announced that they have charged a man in relation to a series of robberies that occurred at one unlucky gas station in Mississauga.
A gas station located on the Queensway was robbed three times in a six-day period, first on Sept. 12 at 1:40 a.m., again on Sept. 16 at 4:45 a.m. and again on Sept. 18 at 11:45 p.m.
Thankfully no employees were injured during the incidents.
On Sept. 19, police arrested Gabriel Ramondino, a 24-year-old man from Mississauga, in connection with the string of robberies. He has been charged with three counts of robbery and three counts of wearing a disguise with intent. Ramondino was held for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Sept. 19.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Man in Connection With Robberies in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged Following 11 Gas Station Robberies
- Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Suspected of Three Knife-Point Robberies Arrested