Arrest made in connection to fatal collision involving 18-month-old boy from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has made an arrest in connection to a collision that claimed the life of an 18-month-old boy in Mississauga.
On August 12, a delivery driver operating a van allegedly hit the young boy who was with his mother while trying to exit the parking lot of an apartment complex on Confederation Parkway.
The boy suffered life-threatening injuries, and was transported to hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
On September 14, investigators with the Major Collision Bureau arrested 25-year-old Arshdeep Oathi from Brampton.
Oathi was charged with Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Causing Death and released on an Undertaking.
He is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on November 16, 2020.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 3710.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Arrest Made in Connection to a Fatal Fail to Remain Collision
- Brampton Man Charged in Relation to Collision Involving Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Arrest made following fatal crash that claimed life of mother and her three children
- Teen Charged After Mother and Toddler Killed in Collision in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after toddler killed by delivery truck in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases