Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
A male is in custody after allegedly driving the wrong way on the highway, resulting in “multiple near collisions” overnight in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police said the call was received just after midnight on Monday.
The suspected impaired driver was spotted on Thomas St before entering Hwy 403. Police said he then travelled east in the westbound lanes.
Police said, with the help of witnesses, the suspected vehicle was located at the 403 in Erin Mills.
The male was taken into custody.
- Mississauga man charged after allegedly fleeing from police and driving on the wrong side of the highway
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row