Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
A male is in custody after allegedly driving the wrong way on the highway, resulting in “multiple near collisions” overnight in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police said the call was received just after midnight on Monday.
The suspected impaired driver was spotted on Thomas St before entering Hwy 403. Police said he then travelled east in the westbound lanes.
Police said, with the help of witnesses, the suspected vehicle was located at the 403 in Erin Mills.
The male was taken into custody.
- Mississauga man charged after allegedly fleeing from police and driving on the wrong side of the highway
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- VIDEO: Mississauga resident charged for allegedly driving wrong way on 401
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault