Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
A male is in custody after allegedly driving the wrong way on the highway, resulting in “multiple near collisions” overnight in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police said the call was received just after midnight on Monday.
The suspected impaired driver was spotted on Thomas St before entering Hwy 403. Police said he then travelled east in the westbound lanes.
Police said, with the help of witnesses, the suspected vehicle was located at the 403 in Erin Mills.
The male was taken into custody.
- Mississauga man charged after allegedly fleeing from police and driving on the wrong side of the highway
- Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
- Driver in Custody After Alleged Drunk Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga