Arrest Made After Man Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers have made an arrest in connection to a fatal collision that happened in Mississauga.
On the evening of November 30, 2018, 54 year old Mississauga resident and father Gianfranco (John) Zucatti was struck by a vehicle while crossing the road in the area of Dundas Street East and Wharton Way.
“Zucatti died as a result of the injuries he sustained,” police say.
The vehicle fled the scene.
Following a lengthy investigation, police arrested 25 year old Toronto man Clinton Sebastian-Francis on Tuesday, March 19.
Sebastian-Francis is charged with failing to remain at the scene of an accident causing death and public mischief.
He will appear in court on Wednesday, March 20 for a bail hearing.
- Witnesses Sought After Pedestrian Fatally Struck in Mississauga
- Arrest Made in Connection to a Fatal Fail to Remain Collision
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Arrest Made in Suspected Road Rage Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Arrest made in connection to fatal collision involving 18-month-old boy from Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize