Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have made an arrest in connection to a series of indecent acts committed in Mississauga.
Throughout July, 74-year-old Peter Melegos allegedly tied used condoms to unoccupied vehicles in the parking lots of shopping centres around the city.
Today (July 13), Melegos was was arrested and charged with 11 counts of Mischief Over, two counts of Criminal Harassment, one count of Commit an Indecent Act and one count of Voyeurism. He will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on September 18, in answer to the charges.
The investigation is still on-going, and investigators believe more incidents could have occurred across the GTA.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau directly at 905-456-5840.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Hamilton man charged for allegedly exposing himself, committing indecent acts
- Arrest made in connection to fatal collision involving 18-month-old boy from Mississauga
- Police arrest Mississauga man for allegedly attempting to drug date
- Police searching for outstanding suspect allegedly connected to series of bank robberies in Brampton, Mississauga, and Toronto
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot