Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have made an arrest in connection to a series of indecent acts committed in Mississauga.
Throughout July, 74-year-old Peter Melegos allegedly tied used condoms to unoccupied vehicles in the parking lots of shopping centres around the city.
Today (July 13), Melegos was was arrested and charged with 11 counts of Mischief Over, two counts of Criminal Harassment, one count of Commit an Indecent Act and one count of Voyeurism. He will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on September 18, in answer to the charges.
The investigation is still on-going, and investigators believe more incidents could have occurred across the GTA.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau directly at 905-456-5840.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Arrest made in connection to fatal collision involving 18-month-old boy from Mississauga
- Police arrest Mississauga man for allegedly attempting to drug date
- Mississauga Man Charged with Committing Indecent Acts
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Eight-year veteran with the Peel Regional Police charged with several criminal offences
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action