Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have made an arrest in connection to a series of indecent acts committed in Mississauga.
Throughout July, 74-year-old Peter Melegos allegedly tied used condoms to unoccupied vehicles in the parking lots of shopping centres around the city.
Today (July 13), Melegos was was arrested and charged with 11 counts of Mischief Over, two counts of Criminal Harassment, one count of Commit an Indecent Act and one count of Voyeurism. He will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on September 18, in answer to the charges.
The investigation is still on-going, and investigators believe more incidents could have occurred across the GTA.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau directly at 905-456-5840.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Arrest made in connection to fatal collision involving 18-month-old boy from Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Mississauga Man Charged with Committing Indecent Acts
- Peel Police Makes Arrest in Parking Lot Shooting
- Police arrest man in connection to a human trafficking investigation in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row