Area Closed Off After Needle Found in Mississauga Park
Crews are on scene for an incident at a Mississauga park this evening.
Police reported around 8:20 p.m. that a needle was found in the sand at Sgt. David Yakichuk Park, in the area of Confederation Parkway and Dundas.
The area has been closed off as city staff work to rake and clear the area.
Residents may want to avoid the scene.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Following Diesel Spill in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Child Injured in Backyard Fire in City Centre Area in Mississauga