Area Closed Off After Needle Found in Mississauga Park
Crews are on scene for an incident at a Mississauga park this evening.
Police reported around 8:20 p.m. that a needle was found in the sand at Sgt. David Yakichuk Park, in the area of Confederation Parkway and Dundas.
The area has been closed off as city staff work to rake and clear the area.
Residents may want to avoid the scene.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Following Diesel Spill in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Child Injured in Backyard Fire in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga