Area Blocked Off Due to House Fire in Mississauga
Officers and emergency services are on scene for a fire this afternoon.
Police say a report came in at 4:15 p.m. regarding a house fire on Dovetail Mews, west of Winston Churchill at Dundas.
Heavy smoke was visible at the scene.
All occupants were evacuated, police say. No injuries have been reported at this time.
Police are currently blocking off the area.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Ongoing House Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding to House Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Report of House Fire in Mississauga
- Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Peel region’s top doctor says Mississauga is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $3.1 mil Mississauga Road home overlooking ravine