Appointments at Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse adjourned for several more weeks
If you have a screening or hearing appointment at the Provincial Offences Courthouse in Mississauga, you should note that appointments scheduled from April 6 to May 29 have been adjourned.
The appointments have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The courthouse is currently closed until further notice.
The city says that attendance at court is not required at this time and that new dates will be sent by mail to the address on file with the court.
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga set to reopen this summer
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga postponing court dates
- Mississauga's court house reopens for some in-person appointments
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Act courtroom to temporarily close
- Appeal court judge clears path for hearing on flight credit for passengers
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to conflict in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga