Appointments at Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse adjourned for several more weeks
If you have a screening or hearing appointment at the Provincial Offences Courthouse in Mississauga, you should note that appointments scheduled from April 6 to May 29 have been adjourned.
The appointments have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The courthouse is currently closed until further notice.
The city says that attendance at court is not required at this time and that new dates will be sent by mail to the address on file with the court.
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga set to reopen this summer
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga postponing court dates
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Act courtroom to temporarily close
- Mississauga's court house reopens for some in-person appointments
- Milton Courthouse temporarily moving to Burlington due to issues with mould
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours