Appointments at Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse adjourned for several more weeks
If you have a screening or hearing appointment at the Provincial Offences Courthouse in Mississauga, you should note that appointments scheduled from April 6 to May 29 have been adjourned.
The appointments have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The courthouse is currently closed until further notice.
The city says that attendance at court is not required at this time and that new dates will be sent by mail to the address on file with the court.
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga set to reopen this summer
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga postponing court dates
- Mississauga's court house reopens for some in-person appointments
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Act courtroom to temporarily close
- Web portal, service desk in the works for COVID-19 vaccine appointments in Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry