Appointments at Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse adjourned for several more weeks
If you have a screening or hearing appointment at the Provincial Offences Courthouse in Mississauga, you should note that appointments scheduled from April 6 to May 29 have been adjourned.
The appointments have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The courthouse is currently closed until further notice.
The city says that attendance at court is not required at this time and that new dates will be sent by mail to the address on file with the court.
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Act courtroom to temporarily close
- Jury trials won’t resume in Ontario until at least September, court says
- Ontario appeal court hearing case of man with HIV convicted of sex assault
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear appeals on solitary confinement
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Mississauga to begin reopening outdoor amenities
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods