Applebee's Closes & Will Become Paramount in Heartland
One of the biggest casual dining chains in the world has closed its doors in Mississauga.
Applebee’s has been in Mississauga for the last 15 years at their Heartland location but closed their doors permanently February 22, 2015.
But as one door closes another one opens and the Middle Eastern cuisine king of Mississauga Paramount Fine Foods is taking over that location. There is no set date for a grand opening but I believe Nazeem Kadri when he says “Opening Soon”. So expect a spring opening.
This will be the third Paramount location in Mississauga, fourth if you count the airport. Paramount is expanding rapidly with 10 locations currently and they will have 20 by the end of 2015.
Just in case you didn’t know what Paramount is:
Unique for: Mohamad Fakih, CEO/Owner (Mississauga Boy), is the mastermind behind Paramount Fine Foods, a privately owned concept of fast and healthy food in an atmosphere which allows families, and friends to enjoy a taste of the Middle East. Halal meats are one of the main staples of Paramount Fine Foods which are hormone free and grass fed and are available for purchase at the Paramount Butcher Shop also located in Mississauga.
The traditional wood burning stove is manned by a baker every minute of service who cooks up hundreds of freshly made pitas and Middle Eastern pizzas. And five out of the six locations include a children's playground. "The children will have fun...while the parents have a great quality meal in a great setting - bringing two worlds together", Fakih states.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow