Another Weather Statement Has Been Issued For Mississauga Tonight
Be extra careful if you're driving in Mississauga tonight or tomorrow.
A recent weather statement from Environment Canada says that freezing drizzle -- mixed at times with light snow or ice pellets -- is expected to continue until early Sunday morning. The rain is likely to produce thin, hard-to-detect layers of ice on all surfaces including roads, highways, walkways and parking lots making it extremely slippery out there tonight.
Citizens should be vigilant and watch for ice in order to avoid any accidents.
Stay safe, Mississauga!
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- A Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
- Dangerous Weather Warning in Effect for Mississauga
- Environment Canadian Issues Special Weather Statement for Mississauga
- Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths