Another Seafood Boil Restaurant Opening Soon in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of L.A. Boil, you might be happy to learn that the brand is opening a second location in the city's east end this fall.
Although an exact opening date has yet to be announced, a restaurant representative said the second location -- slated to open in the Mississauga Chinese Centre at 888 Dundas St. E. -- should be up and welcoming customers sometime in November.
The brand opened its first Mississauga location in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area earlier this summer.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Police searching for a suspect armed with a dangerous weapon in Mississauga
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga