Another Seafood Boil Restaurant Opening Soon in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of L.A. Boil, you might be happy to learn that the brand is opening a second location in the city's east end this fall.
Although an exact opening date has yet to be announced, a restaurant representative said the second location -- slated to open in the Mississauga Chinese Centre at 888 Dundas St. E. -- should be up and welcoming customers sometime in November.
The brand opened its first Mississauga location in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area earlier this summer.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Mississauga Location
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique New Seafood Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga