Another Iconic Looking Condo Going Up in Mississauga
Daniels Erin Mills, the new community area located at Erin Mills Parkway and Eglinton Avenue West, is continuing to expand and grow according to Urban Toronto.
In addition to the first three towers built on the southwest corner of the site, plans to develop three new apartment towers on the northeast corner are going through Mississauga’s planning approvals process.
The proposal aims to rezone the vacant area at 2475 Eglinton Avenue West and begin construction of three 25-storey residential towers. The project will include a total of 951 residential units and 10,683 square metres of commercial space.
In addition, a new public plaza will be built between two of the buildings with the goal of creating an “inviting pedestrian realm.”
Of the first three towers that were built, one is rental and the other two are condominiums. They, along with the newer buildings, are designed by Kirkor Architects. The entire project is headed by The Daniels Corporation.
What do you think about this residential development? Are you excited or is this something Mississauga doesn’t need?
Looking west towards 2475 Eglinton Avenue West, image by Kirkor Architects
Looking south along Erin Mills Parkway, image by Kirkor Architects
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: Hugely Expensive GTA Mansion is For Sale
- 5 Things That Could Replace the Sears Location in Erin Mills Town Centre
- 5 Strange Places for a Sleepover Outside of Mississauga
- How Many New Condos are Actually Being Built in Mississauga?
- PHOTOS: Updated Pictures of New Condo Development in Mississauga
- 5 of the Biggest Condo Developments Coming to Mississauga
- Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Another Condo is Coming to a Busy Neighbourhood in Mississauga