Another Brand New Grocery Store is Now Open in Mississauga
Looking for groceries?
If so, you now have a few more options in Mississauga.
As anyone who lives here no doubt knows, Mississauga offers a ton of grocery stores--and a diverse array of them, no less--but that doesn’t mean that the city can’t use a new one.
Especially when that store has been satisfying shoppers to the north of us for quite some time.
If you recently drove by the former No Frills space at Bristol and Creditview, you might have noticed that a brand new grocer is taking over the location.
Now, Subzi Mandi Cash & Carry--a growing chain that currently operates three locations in Brampton—has officially opened.
According to the brand's Facebook page, the store celebrated its grand opening on Dec. 29.
It also operates numerous locations in the U.S., with stores in New Jersey, New York and Texas.
As far as products go, Subzi Mandi is a huge Indian-American supermarket chain that sells South Asian products--so if you need to grab some Indian or Pakistani dishes or ingredients, this place has you covered.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton