Annual Holiday Market Coming Back to Mississauga Soon
Are you ready to start your Christmas shopping?
If so, we have good news for both you and that person on your list who enjoys more artisanal, hand-crafted products.
If you like to help out local artisans, you might want to head to Visual Arts Mississauga (VAM) at Riverwood (4170 Riverwood Park Lane), as the arts organization is about to launch the festive season with its annual Holiday Artisan Marketplace.
VAM says the event will take place on Saturday, Nov. 10 and Sunday, Nov. 11.
"VAM's Holiday Artisan Marketplace is one of the first artisan crafters shows (of the 2018 season) presented in the Greater Toronto Area," VAM says.
"The event provides an excellent opportunity for the local community to explore VAM's magnificent art centre, meet local artists 'face to face' and to purchase a hand-crafted Made in Canada gift for someone special. You'll be feeling the holiday spirit by the time you leave."
As for what kind of products you can typically find at the market, past events have offered paintings, jewellery, ceramics, textiles, home decor and more.
To learn more, click here.
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms