An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
A worker at an LCBO in Port Credit has tested positive for COVID-19.
The LCBO recently announced that an employee at the company’s 200 Lakeshore Rd. E. location tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The employee, who last worked on Friday, March 5, is currently isolating at home.
All LCBO stores in the province are releasing information about COVID-19 in an effort to be transparent.
The LCBO says it has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Hamilton power outage affecting over 400 homes and businesses