An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
A worker at an LCBO in Port Credit has tested positive for COVID-19.
The LCBO recently announced that an employee at the company’s 200 Lakeshore Rd. E. location tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The employee, who last worked on Friday, March 5, is currently isolating at home.
All LCBO stores in the province are releasing information about COVID-19 in an effort to be transparent.
The LCBO says it has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Mississauga LCBO location tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga